I bet that you are a short person and want to grow taller. I felt the same… I was a short guy and I used plenty of my time on research about how to grow taller. My knowledge about that aspect grew and it helped me to grow taller. There are many ways to positively impact on our height to grow, which you can immediately work on.
Men grow tall until age of 20 and women around 17. During adolescence time is when your growing hormones are the most active. Basically what you can do is work on your meal, sleeping and exercise.
Short explanation on what you should do:
– You have to eat well – everything, not only your favorite meals.
– Your meal should also involve calcium rich food. For example: milk, beans etc..
– Your growing hormones are most active from 10 PM to 2 AM. So it would be good if you sleep during that time. And also it is important to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep which is good for your overall health.
– You grow up while you are sleeping. Same as when you do muscle growing exercises, you know that your muscles grows when you are resting, not when you are active during day. So sleeping is very important.
– Growing hormones are located on the area of your hand wrists and your knees. So when you do exercises/sport you naturally move your hand wrists and knees which will activate hormones more.
– Also it is important that you do not hurt those areas, so watch out which sport you choose.
Sports like weightlifting or any other that might give high pressure on those areas are not recommended.
Basically sports that involves a lot of jumping is good. Like basketball, volleyball etc. As you can see majority of basketball or volleyball players are tall.
– What I recommend most is rope jumping. You can do 300 to 500 jumps everyday, with breaks of course, like 50 jump – 2min break – 50 jump etc.
– Also do 15min of stretching exercises before going to sleep, they will help you activate growing hormones.
Few other things you should also keep on:
– Smoking and drinking can slow your growing very much, so it is not recommended to smoke during your adolescence time when you should be growing up most.
– Drinks like Coca-Cola or Fanta that have caffeine is not good.
– Stress is really bad. Try to have less stress in your life.
– Radioactive waves from computer, television or other similar technologies can be also harmful.
This is short advice about how you can also contribute on your height. If you really keep on every one of these things, you should be able to see results in few weeks or 1-2 months (depending on your situation).
If you are in adolescence period, you will see more results than those that are in post adolescence period.
This is all my knowledge on this area that I got from many internet sites and people. But you can feel free to ask more questions.